Heliskiing/-boarding Ebnefluh (3962 m altitude) and Petersgrat (3200 m altitude) with overnight hotel stay in Grindelwald. Swiss Helicopter will fly you up to the soaring heights surrounding the Eiger, Mönch and Jungfrau. Untouched, seemingly endless deep powder slopes are your companions. Glide valley-bound through the snow and immerse yourself in an enchanting world of white.
Overnight stay in a double room with breakfast at the Hotel Kirchbühl**** in Grindelwald. Heliskiing at Ebnefluh and Petersgrat led by experienced and fully-qualified mountain guides.
Take-off point and heliport
Swiss Helicopter AG – Berner Oberland,
Buchenstutz 136, CH-3814 Gsteigwiler-Interlaken
T +41 (0)33 828 90 00, F +41 (0)33 828 90 10, email@example.com
or Männlichen heli take-off site (2229 m altitude); for this option, please send your enquiry directly to us.
Daily from Gsteigwiler in good weather, departure from 7.30; please arrive at the heliport from 7.00
Good skier or snowboarder. No Alpine experience needed
Regular skiing equipment, warm, windproof and waterproof clothing, small rucksack with snack, sunglasses, sun block and lip protection. Snowboarders additionally: 1 ski pole (preferably telescopic)
By taxi, minibus and/or train to starting point
- Flights from 8 persons (we will be pleased to help organize a group)
- Included in per-person price: overnight stay including breakfast, escort by a qualified mountain guide, all guide costs, helicopter flight costs and VAT
- Price for 1 person = single room
- Price bei 2 persons = double room
- Price for 3 persons = 3-bed room
- Price for 4 persons = 2 double room
- Price for 5 persons = 2 double rooms, 1 single room
- Not included are: evening meal at your hotel, transport costs to the take-off point and return trip (approx. CHF 30 – 50)
- Further equipment required but not included: avalanche transceiver (LVS), avalanche probe, climbing harness, ski poles (snowboarder) – if this equipment is not brought personally, it can be supplied on the spot by the mountain guide; CHF 10 LVS and CHF 5 each for other equipment. Please reserve in advance when booking.
This offer is valid from January until around May. Prices are per person, including VAT. Payment in Euros is subject to the current exchange rate. For further suggestions, offers and bookings, please contact us. Subject to GTB and transport regulations of Swiss Helicopter.