Heliski Petersgrat (Code: 10075)
A touch of Canada in the Bernese Oberland. Treat yourself to a fantastic downhill run through swirling powder-snow, past glacial ice avalanches and crevasses to an SAC hut and on through forested terrain. Helisking in harmony with nature and the snow experience of a lifetime!
The helicopter flies you from the take-off point to Petersgrat. The flight over the Kleine Scheidegg/Männlichen ski area past the Eiger, Mönch & Jungfrau is the only the first highlight of the day.
A run down stunning, but steep slopes through the Faflertal Valley to the Lötschental Valley in Canton Valais (Distance approx. 18km). Return trip via Goppenstein – Lötschberg – Spiez.
The downhill run leads through impresssive glacial towers and over the splendid slopes of the Tschingelfirn, past the Mutthorn Hut and down to the Oberhornsee Lake. From here it continues down steep, forested slopes to Stechelberg.
Take-off point and heliport
Swiss Helicopter AG – Berner Oberland
Buchenstutz 136, CH-3814 Gsteigwiler-Interlaken
T +41 (0)33 828 90 00, firstname.lastname@example.org
or Männlichen heli take-off site (2229 m altitude)Departure
Daily from Gsteigwiler in good weather, departure from 7.30; please arrive at the heliport from 7.00Requirements
Good skier or snowboarder. No Alpine experience needed
Normal skiing equipment, warm, windproof and waterproof clothing, small rucksack with snack, sunglasses, sun block and lip cream. Snowboarders additionally: 1 ski pole (preferably telescopic)
- This offer is valid from mid-February until around May
- Flights from 8 persons (we will be pleased to help organize a group)
- Included in per-person price: accompaniment by a qualified mountain guide, all guide costs, helicopter flight costs and VAT
- Not included are transport costs to the take-off point and return trip (approx. CHF 50.00)
- Further equipment required but not included: avalanche transceiver (LVS), avalanche probe, climbing harness, ski poles (snowboarder) – if this equipment is not brought personally, it can be supplied on the spot by the mountain guide; CHF 10 LVS and CHF 5 each for other equipment. Please reserve in advance when booking