The SDO 50 V2 model supplied by Swiss Drones Operating AG is a machine with unique design features, a superior payload capacity, extended flight duration, a stable flight pattern and a series of high-level safety functions. Thanks to its special Flettner rotor system, our drone does not require a tail rotor. This in turn means that it has an improved payload / aircraft-weight ratio, giving it a cargo capacity of 66 lbs / 30 kg and a flight time of two hours.
The advantages of drone deployment:
- GPS and autopilot control allow us to fly very precise trajectories as often as we (or you) like, with advantages that include pinpoint precision
- Video and measurement data can be made directly available to the customer via a secure transmission link, with the possibility of almost real-time recording
- Drones can be deployed in natural disasters, terrain that is otherwise difficult to access and in emergency situations
- They offer flexible configuration possibilities
- The targeted use of a mobile control centre can reduce flight time and maximise the efficiency of the mission
- The system consumes less fuel and reduces noise emissions
Please get in touch with us. We look forward to hearing about your project.
Click here to contact us directly