Swiss Helicopter runs a flight school approved by the Federal Office of Civil Aviation (FOCA); a so-called ATO (Approved Training Organisation). We can offer you helicopter pilot training in accordance with the latest European regulations as well as a range of advanced training options.
Practical training can be completed at the following bases on these types of helicopter:
• Balzers (Eastern Switzerland) on Cabri G2
• Bern-Belp (Berne-Western Switzerland) on Cabri G2 and H120 Colibri
• Gruyères (Western Switzerland) on Cabri G2 and H120 Colibri
• Gordola (Ticino) on Cabri G2, H120 Colibri and AW109
• Pfaffnau (Central Switzerland) on H120 Colibri
Theoretical training can be completed with us or at one of our partner theory schools. All training courses – with the exception of the integrated courses – can be started at any time. Theory courses are held at regular intervals.
Course Schedule Swiss Helicopter ATO
Course Schedule Swiss Helicopter ATO (Base Gordola)
Find out all about the various training options and opportunities on these pages. We would be pleased to meet you at one of our flight school locations for a consultation without any obligation.